Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I'm Now Following "Who Do You Think You Are" on Twitter

The good news: NBC has announced a third season for the series "Who Do You Think You Are?" known as WDYTYA for short.

The not-so-good news: it won't appear until Friday, February 3, 2012 in the 8 to 9 p.m. time slot. It's obvious that NBC executives value the program series, but not enough to put it in a time slot in the fall season when top shows typically are scheduled.

No details yet on who will be featured in the upcoming season.

I learned that I can receive announcements for the show by "following it" on Twitter, hence I created a Twitter account for myself and signed up to follow it. I don't know how much I will be using Twitter going forward, other than to follow certain people/subjects of interest like WDYTYA.

Back to WDYTYA: You also can get upcoming announcements about the show (who is going to be featured, etc.) by following @nbcwdytya.

And if you would like to see Lisa Kudrow appearing on Rosie O'Donnell's TV show in October, talking about  their experiences on WDYTYA, go to http://www.oprah.com/rosie/Rosies-Experience-on-Who-Do-You-Think-You-Are-Video.

BTW, if you would like to follow me on Twitter, my handle is @NEOhioGenPro.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog